AYM Welfare Society Membership Eligibility
Any member of the Aramouni families is eligible for membership after submitting a completed membership application and subsequent approval of the Administrative Committee.
- Must have completed the age of 21.
- Should be enjoying all his/her civil rights, and not convicted of a felony or offense.
- Must pledge to maintain the laws and regulations of the AYM Welfare Society
- Must work to achieve the aims and objectives of the AYM Welfare Society
- Must adhere to the decisions of the Administrative Committee of the AYM Welfare Society.
- Membership application according to the form approved by the AYM Welfare Society; Click here to open and download it
- Personal data sheet according to the form approved by the AYM Welfare Society
- A certificate of judicial record issued not more than three months prior to the date of application
- Individual and Family status record
- 2 Recent Photos